Dear Valued Patients,
As our communities continue to feel the impact of the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), please know that we are closely monitoring the guidelines from the CDC in response.
We will continue to take additional steps to keep our patients and staff safe and to prevent the spread of illness across our community. When you come to Virginia Advanced Surgical Arts, be assured that our patient care team is being proactive.
While we have always taken pride in hygiene standards and cleanliness of our office, we have implemented additional measures to reduce the potential for exposure:
- We continue our meticulous attention to sanitation in our office.
- We have required our staff to stay home if they are showing any symptoms of illness. We ask for your patience and understanding if an appointment needs to be rescheduled.
- We have asked our staff to practice social distancing when not administering treatments.
- We have hand sanitation, Clorox wipes, and masks in the waiting room for your convenience.
- We ask that if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness such as a fever, cough, sore throat, or flu-like symptoms, to please reschedule your visit. Also, if you have traveled to China, Italy, Iran or any other countries affected by the coronavirus, please quarantine yourself for 2 weeks, if you have not already done so.
We are closely monitoring the situation and we are committed to doing everything we can to protect your health and wellbeing. We encourage you to learn more about preventing the spread of this illness by visiting the CDC website.
Please click here to access our secure virtual consultation form.
Thank you for your continued trust in us, and we look forward to seeing you. If you have any specific questions, please feel free to call Virginia Advanced Surgical Arts’ McLean office at (703) 263-8834, Reston office at (571) 595-3223, or Potomac office at (703) 723-5366.